• الـدولـة »
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 15
baher008 صـاعـد

baher008 غير متواجد حالياً

احس برنامج bot شوفتوه(ارجو التثبيت)

ال bot داه سهل جداً مش محتاج اي حاجة انت هتعملregister وي يعدين تكتب ال id وي pw (مش بتاع اللعبة )انت لما تشغل اللعبه هيطلب منك انك تعمل اكونت على البرنامج لما تخلص اكتب ال id we el pw وي بعدكده اعمل login دووس عليها هيأولك حدد مكان اللعبه ححد المكان وي دووس starte game هتظهرلك اللائحة بتاعت سيلكرود عادي جداً وي بعد كده دووووس starte لما تكنب ال id we el pw هتلاءي صندوق مكتوب فيه امتى دخلت اللعبه وي بيأولك حاجات تانيه كتييير لما تدخل جوه اللعبة يعني لما تختار الشخصيات هيظهرلك ال Option بتاعت البووت زي ال mp we el hp وال buff وي ضرباتك وي ال petوي حاجات تانيه كتتير ................بس لو الجهاز عندك بطيء شغل اللعبة وي بعد كده ال بوتعشام
ميعلأش وي هواه داه الموقع وي هتلأوو فيه شرح بردوه

عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

وي هواه خالي من الفيروسات بس للتأكيد

بس يا جماعة استخدموا بعقل يعني مش علطوول وي بردوه اعملوا rename لي silkroaderror وي اكتبوا اي حاجه بدالوه حتى لو اسمك وي اعمل delete لكل الحاجات الي في الفولدر dump

وي دي كمان بعد الأسئله الي ممكن تسألوها وي دي اجوبتها بس للأسف هي بالإنجليزي وي طويلة حبتين:D:D:D

1. Q: is the UserName refering to my character name in game?
A: no. the UserName is only for the SROKing! if you dont have one, please click the "Register" botton to get one.

2. Q: what should i do after registering a SROking UserName?
A: just input your UserName and Password in the right place, click Login , then you can enjoy the botting time!

3. Q: is there only Enlish and Chinese version?
A: yes, but we will add French German and Turkish very soon.

4. Q: what does the Server mean?
A: the server is for SROKing, not for the game. and "Servr 1 >XX ms" is stand for the state of your network, you can choose a better one for botting.

5. Q: what is "Modify Pwd"?
A: if you want to change a password for SROKing, you should click it to change your password.

6. Q: why i get "please install your SROKing under the path without special characters(non-English characters)" all the time?
A: SROKing should be installed under the path with only English characters and numbers. We dont support special characters like Turkish, Arabic, Chinese or other special characters.
e.g.bad: C:\Documents And Settings\Desktop\Do?s\SROKing
good: C:\Documents And Settings\Desktop\Docs\SROKing
but if you don't want to make any mistakes use C:\SROKing

About Bot:

1. Q: what is "enable bot"?
A: when you click "enable bot" some features like: auto potion, pet protection, mini-map and auto sort inventory are activated.

2. Q: why i cant start bot?
A: first you should set your skills in the "botting" page, and enable bot , then click "start bot" when you arrive your training place.

3. Q: i selected to "avoid >= Champion party title monster", but bot dont avoid that.
A: SROKing avoid the blue part as you choose. it means, if you select "avoid >= Champion party title monster", it will avoid champion party/Giant party and wont avoid champion/Giant/general party or Elite.

4. Q: how to switch weapon? it doesnt support my sub-class skill?
A: there is two opinions at the bottom of the "botting" page. if you want change weapon when your major weapon's durability runs out, plz tick "weapon break" and make sure you put your spare weapon at the 1st slot of your inventory.
if you want change weapon according to your skills , plz tick "when use sub-class skill", and be sure put your sub-class weapon at the 2nd slot of your inventory.

5 .Q: how to auto potion? what will bot do when my prior potions run out?
A: if you dont tick "Prior use XX", SROKing will auto use the larger potion in your inventory, like from "x-large" to "herb".
if you tick "Prior use XX", SROKing will sure use the potion as you set first, when it runs out, SROKing will auto use the larger potion in your inventory, just like you didnt tick "Prior use XX".

6. Q: what the difference between "keep these buffs on" and "use buffs when fight"?
A: SROKing will auto add buffs which you put in the "keep these buffs" box as soon as your character out the town, and SROKing will keep these buffs on during the way to training place.
buffs in the "use buffs when fight" box, SROKing will auto use them only when you arrive your training place.

7. Q: what do you mean by "loot these first"?
A: if you tick "loot these first", SROKing will pick these items as soon as they show up. SROKing will stop attacking mobs/sitting/avoiding , it will loot these items first, then continue attacking/sitting or avoiding.

8. Q: i tick "lack of MP potion" back town, but i still have 4MP in my inventory, why bot auto towned?
A: "lack of" here means "less than 5", if you tick "lack of HP/MP/Arrow or Bolt" back town and there is less than 5 HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt SROKing will auto town.

9. Q: i set auto buy 200 HP medium potion, i got 185 pots in my inventory, why it didnt buy the other 15 pots?
A: 1.SROKing won't auto supply if your items which need to buy are more than 90% of the value you've set.
e.g.If you set 200 HP potions to buy, and you got 195 in your inventory, SROKing wont buy any. or, you set 200 HP potions to buy, you got only 155 in your inventory, SROKing will auto buy 45 for you.
2.SROKing will calculate all HP herb and HP potion(no matter small or medium or whatever) you have together, then compare this number to the value you've set to decide whether you need to supply.
e.g. If you set 200 medium HP potions to buy, and you got 150 medium HP potions and 40 large HP potions in inventory, SROKing wont buy any potions. or, you you set 200 medium HP potions to buy, you got 150 medium HP poitions and 20 large HP potions in inventory, then SROKing will auto buy 30 medium HP potions for you.

10.Q: why my bot dont auto sort inventory?
A: there is an opinion on the "pet" page. you should tick "auto sort inventory items" , then SROKing will auto sort both your and your pet's inventory.

11.Q: what does the mini-map do?
A: it shows where are your role. if you untick "focus on char", you can move it with the left key of your mouse. and when SROKing is enabled (not started), you can go anywhere you want by double clicking the spot on the map

وي داه في كل حاجه مشروحه بالصور:

an account including username and password to login and use SROKing bot.
Modify PW: You can change your password for SROKing here.
This is the launcher of SROKing , the left window shows the latest information and version of SROKing.
Language: Choose your language (Including for launcher and the in-game bot menu),there will have more language to choose In future.
Server: Please choose a faster server due to your net connection.
UserName: Input your username for SROKing here. If you don’t have one, please click “Register” to create your own username. Please don’t confuse this with your SRO game account.
Password: Input your password for your SROKing account.
Register: Click this to create a new SROKing account. You need

1st.botting

1. Auto Avoid Boss :

you can select which type of monsters want to avoid, like the blue part. while you are avoiding a boss, bot WONT loot, WONT attack the mob which is near the boss.
2. Start Skill : the start skill is a skill that you use first to attack a mob. if the Start Skill is not cool down, SROKing will auto use the skill in the skill box.
3. Imbue Buff : select a imbue buff.
4. Don’t touch other player’s target: SROKing wont attack the mob which is attacked by others.
5. Activate Berserk :
a. auto berserk when available
b. auto berserk when several mobs attacking you
c. auto berserk when mob in specific types attacking you
6. this box is full of the attack skill you have learnt
7. choose skills for the normal situation.
8. choose skills for emergency
a. several mobs attacking you
b. mob in specific types attacking you
9. Auto Switch Weapon
a. auto switch your major weapon when it has no durability. Make sure the spare weapon is put at the 1st slot in your inventory.
b. Auto switch weapon which is go with the skill you want to use. Make sure the sub-class weapon is put at the 2nd slot in your inventory.

2nd.Protect

1. Auto sitting
2. Auto HP : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb. SROKing won’t use grain if you choose the “no HP back town”.
3. Auto MP : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb. SROKing won’t use grain if you choose the “no MP back town”.
4. Auto Vigor : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb, and if the potion is out, SROKing will use the vigor grain.
5. Auto Use Universal Pill : auto use universal pills from special small to small.
6. Auto Heal : auto choose the most powerful skill you have learnt to heal yourself.

7. Blacklist Feature.

a. the players you want to avoid. You can add them form table c and b.
b. you can type player’s name at b, then can add it to a
c. the players SROKing can find nearby.
d. use it to fuzzy search. E.g. you want add “GabcM”, you may type “G*M”, then it will list all players whose name is begin with “G” and end with “M”

3rd. Buffer

1. it shows all the buffs you have learnt
2. the buff need to keep on, e.g. Noise, Moving March & Grass Walk
3. the buff used only for battle

4th. Loot

use character to loot
loot all the items
loot the items you set as right
if you tick this check box, SROKing will pick up items as soon as the mob dies. If your char is attacked by a mob when picking items, SROKing will attack back after loot.
If you don’t tick it, SROKing will attack back first when your char is attacked then pick up items.

use pet to loot
6. Loot these first : no matter what happened SROKing will loot these first. Even your char is attacking a mob or sitting, SROKing will pick up the items you set first, then continue attacking or sitting.

5th.Supply

1. Auto town : SROKing will auto town when the situation you choose is activated. (Notice: lack of HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt auto town means if the quantity of HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt is lower than 5, SROKing will auto town)
2. you can choose how to back town
3. auto buy : SROKing will auto buying things according to your set. (Notice: )
4. set what you want sell/store here
5. auto buy the quantity of HGP for growth pet
6. keep the quantity of return scrolls you set, SROKing wont deal with the extra return scrolls in your inventory.
7. auto use reverse return scroll back to training place.
8. back to training place by horse.
9. SROKing will stop botting when your exp is droped X%. (“X” is set by you)
10. SROKing will stop botting if you back town X times in half an hour. (“X” is set by you)

6th.Pet

1. Growth pet protection
a. auto use HGP for growth pet
b. auto revive growth pet (Notice: you must keep the revive grass in your inventory if you want to use this feature)
c. auto summon the 1st growth pet
2. auto use pet HP for growth pet and horse (Notice: you must keep recovery kit in your inventory if you want to use this feature)
3. auto sort inventory, include character’s and pet’s inventory. SROKing will auto combine the same items.

7.mini-map

1. if you click twice on a spot on the mini-map, SROKing will auto walk there.
2. you can move the map by holding the left key of your mouse.
3. you can see the coordinate where your mouse shows.
4. the red spot refers to yourself, the green cross refers to the spot you want to go.

5.you can go to wherever you want by putting the coordinates. SROKing also provide “world transfer”

FAQ
About Launcher:

A: no. the UserName is only for the SROKing! if you dont have one, please click the "Register" botton to get one.

A: just input your UserName and Password in the right place, click Login , then you can enjoy the botting time!

A: the server is for SROKing, not for the game. and "Servr 1 >XX ms" is stand for the state of your network, you can choose a better one for botting.

A: if you want to change a password for SROKing, you should click it to change your password.

6. Q: why i get "please install your SROKing under the path without special characters(non-English characters)" all the time?
A: SROKing should be installed under the path with only English characters and numbers. We dont support special characters like Turkish, Arabic, Chinese or other special characters.

About Bot:

A: when you click "enable bot" some features like: auto potion, pet protection, mini-map and auto sort inventory are activated.

A: first you should set your skills in the "botting" page, and enable bot , then click "start bot" when you arrive your training place.

3. Q: i selected to "avoid >= Champion party title monster", but bot dont avoid that.
A: SROKing avoid the blue part as you choose. it means, if you select "avoid >= Champion party title monster", it will avoid champion party/Giant party and wont avoid champion/Giant/general party or Elite.

A: there is two opinions at the bottom of the "botting" page. if you want change weapon when your major weapon's durability runs out, plz tick "weapon break" and make sure you put your spare weapon at the 1st slot of your inventory.
if you want change weapon according to your skills , plz tick "when use sub-class skill", and be sure put your sub-class weapon at the 2nd slot of your inventory.

A: if you dont tick "Prior use XX", SROKing will auto use the larger potion in your inventory, like from "x-large" to "herb".
if you tick "Prior use XX", SROKing will sure use the potion as you set first, when it runs out, SROKing will auto use the larger potion in your inventory, just like you didnt tick "Prior use XX".

6. Q: what the difference between "keep these buffs on" and "use buffs when fight"?
A: SROKing will auto add buffs which you put in the "keep these buffs" box as soon as your character out the town, and SROKing will keep these buffs on during the way to training place.
buffs in the "use buffs when fight" box, SROKing will auto use them only when you arrive your training place.

A: if you tick "loot these first", SROKing will pick these items as soon as they show up. SROKing will stop attacking mobs/sitting/avoiding , it will loot these items first, then continue attacking/sitting or avoiding.

8. Q: i tick "lack of MP potion" back town, but i still have 4MP in my inventory, why bot auto towned?
A: "lack of" here means "less than 5", if you tick "lack of HP/MP/Arrow or Bolt" back town and there is less than 5 HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt SROKing will auto town.

9. Q: i set auto buy 200 HP medium potion, i got 185 pots in my inventory, why it didnt buy the other 15 pots?
A: 1.SROKing won't auto supply if your items which need to buy are more than 90% of the value you've set.
e.g.If you set 200 HP potions to buy, and you got 195 in your inventory, SROKing wont buy any. or, you set 200 HP potions to buy, you got only 155 in your inventory, SROKing will auto buy 45 for you.
2.SROKing will calculate all HP herb and HP potion(no matter small or medium or whatever) you have together, then compare this number to the value you've set to decide whether you need to supply.
e.g. If you set 200 medium HP potions to buy, and you got 150 medium HP potions and 40 large HP potions in inventory, SROKing wont buy any potions. or, you you set 200 medium HP potions to buy, you got 150 medium HP poitions and 20 large HP potions in inventory, then SROKing will auto buy 30 medium HP potions for you.

A: there is an opinion on the "pet" page. you should tick "auto sort inventory items" , then SROKing will auto sort both your and your pet's inventory.

A: it shows where are your role. if you untick "focus on char", you can move it with the left key of your mouse. and when SROKing is enabled (not started), you can go anywhere you want by double clicking the spot on the map.

وي داه في حاجه مشروحة بالصور

an account including username and password to login and use SROKing bot.
Modify PW: You can change your password for SROKing here.
This is the launcher of SROKing , the left window shows the latest information and version of SROKing.
Language: Choose your language (Including for launcher and the in-game bot menu),there will have more language to choose In future.
Server: Please choose a faster server due to your net connection.
UserName: Input your username for SROKing here. If you don’t have one, please click “Register” to create your own username. Please don’t confuse this with your SRO game account.
Password: Input your password for your SROKing account.
Register: Click this to create a new SROKing account. You need

1st.botting

1. Auto Avoid Boss :

you can select which type of monsters want to avoid, like the blue part. while you are avoiding a boss, bot WONT loot, WONT attack the mob which is near the boss.
2. Start Skill : the start skill is a skill that you use first to attack a mob. if the Start Skill is not cool down, SROKing will auto use the skill in the skill box.
3. Imbue Buff : select a imbue buff.
4. Don’t touch other player’s target: SROKing wont attack the mob which is attacked by others.
5. Activate Berserk :
a. auto berserk when available
b. auto berserk when several mobs attacking you
c. auto berserk when mob in specific types attacking you
6. this box is full of the attack skill you have learnt
7. choose skills for the normal situation.
8. choose skills for emergency
a. several mobs attacking you
b. mob in specific types attacking you
9. Auto Switch Weapon
a. auto switch your major weapon when it has no durability. Make sure the spare weapon is put at the 1st slot in your inventory.
b. Auto switch weapon which is go with the skill you want to use. Make sure the sub-class weapon is put at the 2nd slot in your inventory.

2nd.Protect

1. Auto sitting
2. Auto HP : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb. SROKing won’t use grain if you choose the “no HP back town”.
3. Auto MP : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb. SROKing won’t use grain if you choose the “no MP back town”.
4. Auto Vigor : if you don’t choose “Prior Use” then SROKing will auto potion from X-large to herb, and if the potion is out, SROKing will use the vigor grain.
5. Auto Use Universal Pill : auto use universal pills from special small to small.
6. Auto Heal : auto choose the most powerful skill you have learnt to heal yourself.

7. Blacklist Feature.

a. the players you want to avoid. You can add them form table c and b.
b. you can type player’s name at b, then can add it to a
c. the players SROKing can find nearby.
d. use it to fuzzy search. E.g. you want add “GabcM”, you may type “G*M”, then it will list all players whose name is begin with “G” and end with “M”

3rd. Buffer

1. it shows all the buffs you have learnt
2. the buff need to keep on, e.g. Noise, Moving March & Grass Walk
3. the buff used only for battle

4th. Loot

use character to loot
loot all the items
loot the items you set as right
if you tick this check box, SROKing will pick up items as soon as the mob dies. If your char is attacked by a mob when picking items, SROKing will attack back after loot.
If you don’t tick it, SROKing will attack back first when your char is attacked then pick up items.

use pet to loot
6. Loot these first : no matter what happened SROKing will loot these first. Even your char is attacking a mob or sitting, SROKing will pick up the items you set first, then continue attacking or sitting.

5th.Supply

1. Auto town : SROKing will auto town when the situation you choose is activated. (Notice: lack of HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt auto town means if the quantity of HP/MP/Arrow/Bolt is lower than 5, SROKing will auto town)
2. you can choose how to back town
3. auto buy : SROKing will auto buying things according to your set. (Notice: )
4. set what you want sell/store here
5. auto buy the quantity of HGP for growth pet
6. keep the quantity of return scrolls you set, SROKing wont deal with the extra return scrolls in your inventory.
7. auto use reverse return scroll back to training place.
8. back to training place by horse.
9. SROKing will stop botting when your exp is droped X%. (“X” is set by you)
10. SROKing will stop botting if you back town X times in half an hour. (“X” is set by you)

6th.Pet

1. Growth pet protection
a. auto use HGP for growth pet
b. auto revive growth pet (Notice: you must keep the revive grass in your inventory if you want to use this feature)
c. auto summon the 1st growth pet
2. auto use pet HP for growth pet and horse (Notice: you must keep recovery kit in your inventory if you want to use this feature)
3. auto sort inventory, include character’s and pet’s inventory. SROKing will auto combine the same items.

7.mini-map

1. if you click twice on a spot on the mini-map, SROKing will auto walk there.
2. you can move the map by holding the left key of your mouse.
3. you can see the coordinate where your mouse shows.
4. the red spot refers to yourself, the green cross refers to the spot you want to go.

5.you can go to wherever you want by putting the coordinates. SROKing also provide “world transfer”

FAQ
About Launcher:

About Bot:

A: it shows where are your role. if you untick "focus on char", you can move it with the left key of your mouse. and when SROKing is enabled (not started), you can go anywhere you want by double clicking the spot on the map.

وي اللينك داه في كل حاجه مشروحة بالصور:

وي يارب يعجبكم الموضوع وي ياريت الي يدخل يرد باي حاجة........................

رد مع اقتباس
إعلانات google

قديم 22-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #2

terbo2007
عضو فعال

الصورة الرمزية terbo2007

• الانـتـسـاب » May 2008
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 21920
• المشـــاركـات » 280
• الـدولـة » !!!EGYPT4EVER
• الـهـوايـة » FootBall,Tennis
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
terbo2007 صـاعـد

terbo2007 غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى terbo2007

افتراضي

ademmmmm

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #3

mirommm
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية mirommm

• الانـتـسـاب » Nov 2007
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 5630
• المشـــاركـات » 34
• الـدولـة » ThUnDeR
• الـهـوايـة » ThUnDeR
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
mirommm صـاعـد

mirommm غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

thx ya 7oby hwa bot gamed fe3lan we shokran 3la ta3bak

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #4

انا المصرى
عضو فعال

الصورة الرمزية انا المصرى

• الانـتـسـاب » Mar 2008
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 15764
• المشـــاركـات » 320
• الـدولـة » الجيزه
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر » Aries
• الـجـنـس » Male
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
انا المصرى صـاعـد

انا المصرى غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى انا المصرى

افتراضي

sro king مش محتاج انك تعرفهلنا عموما شكرا

توقيع انا المصرى :

الشمعة تحترق مرة واحدة .. لكي يرى الناس .. أما أنا فأحترق ألف مرة .. لكي أراك أنتِى !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-04-2009, 08:39 AM   #5

ali_tantawy
عضو نشيك

• الانـتـسـاب » Feb 2009
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 48966
• المشـــاركـات » 60
• الـدولـة »
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
ali_tantawy صـاعـد

ali_tantawy غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

والله انت باشا و معلم كمان علشان ده اسهل و اسرع و احسن بوت شوفته و فرى كمان و مابيجبش بلوك انا عندى البرنامج بس والله انت مشكزر فعلا علشان اللى مش عندو يستفيد و مشكوووووووووووووور يا باشا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #6

memoo_2010_sp

• الانـتـسـاب » Jul 2008
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 26110
• المشـــاركـات » 46
• الـدولـة »
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
memoo_2010_sp صـاعـد

memoo_2010_sp غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

الف شكر ياباشا :):)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #7

MORI
عضو مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية MORI

• الانـتـسـاب » Mar 2009
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 54763
• المشـــاركـات » 128
• الـدولـة » عندنا فى البيت
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
MORI صـاعـد

MORI غير متواجد حالياً

شكرا شكرا شكرا:d:d

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #8

uray

• الانـتـسـاب » Feb 2009
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 48854
• المشـــاركـات » 11
• الـدولـة »
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
uray صـاعـد

uray غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

شكرااااااااااا يا معلم يا كبير مع اننا عرفينوا لكن شكرا علي المجهود الجامد

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
برنامج جميل جدا (((((((لا ارجو التثبيت))))))) crazyman24 بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود 7 04-06-2008 10:56 PM
ده برنامج يخلو النت عندك كويس جدا ارجو النظر (ارجو التثبيت) xxvandamxx بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود 47 18-04-2008 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 07:31 AM.

أقسام المنتدى

الـمـنـتـدى الـعـام @ مـنـاقـشـات عـامـة حـول سيلك رود أون لايـن @ قـسـم الـتـرحـيـب و الـتـعـارف @ صـور سـيـلك رود @ فـيـديـو سـيـلك رود @ أخـبـار سـيـلك رود أون لايـن @ مـنـتـدى لـعـبـة SilkroadOnline @ الـقـسـم الـتـعـلـيـمـى @ قـسـم الاسـئـلـه و الاسـتـفـسـارات حـول الـلـعـبـة @ قـسـم الـبـرامـج الـمـسـاعـدة @ الـمـنـتـدى الادارى @ قـسـم خـاص بـالـمـشـرفـيـن @ قـسـم الـشـكـاوى والاسـتـفـسـارات @ قـسـم الاقـتـراحـات @ قسم البيع والشراء (Gold) @ منتدى البيع( Gold) @ منتدى الشراء (Gold) @ مـنـتـدى الـبـرامـج والـحـمـايــة @ طريق الحرير بالسيرفر الكورى ( Korean SilkRoad ) @ قـسـم الـ AgBot @ منتدى بيع الأكونتات ( Accounts ) @ منتدى بيع اللبس والأسلحة ( Item ) @ منتدى شراء اللبس والأسلحة ( Item ) @ مـنـتـدى الـسـيـرفـرات والـجـايـلـدات الـعـربـيـة @ Flora @ Minerva @ Feronia @ Bellona @ منتدى سـيـرفـرات وجـايـلـدات [ Silkroad Online ] @ قسم المواضيع المكررة و المخالفة @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول البوت @ مـنـتـدى الـبـوتـات والـبـرامـج اللازمـة لـتـشـغـيـل الـلـعـبـة @ قـسـم الـ PhBot @ -== قسم ال T-BOT ==- @ Ceres @ بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود @ سـجـل تـطـويـرات الـمـنـتـدى @ قـسـم الـسـيـرفـرات الـخـاصـة @ القـسـم الإسـلامـى الـعـام @ قـسـم الـحـمـايـة @ آرشـيـف الـمـواضـيـع الـمـمـيـزة @ قـسـم الـ StealthLite Bot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال Agbot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال StealthLite @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال PHBOT @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال T-BOT @ قـسـم الـ SroKing Bot @ قـسـم الـبـيـع والـشـراء [ Silkroad Online ] @ Flora @ Ceres @ Bellona @ Minerva @ Feronia @ قـسـم شـهـر رمـضـان الـمـبـارك 2020 @ اخـبـار الـتـقـنـيـة و الـتـكـنـولـوجـيـا @ قســم البــرامج العامــة @ قسم الاسئلة و الاستفسارات الخاصه بالبرامج والحماية @ ECSRO @ ECSRO(Fembria) @ ECSRO(VIP) @ SJSRO (OLD) @ SJSRO (new) @ sunworld @ قـسـم الـ IBot @ قـسـم الـريـاضـة الـعـامـة @ Vsro @ Rusro @ قـسـم الـبـيـع والـشـراء [ Private-SRO ] @ ZSZC & Aurora @ قـسـم الـ Sbot @ قـسـم الـ Mbot @ V.I.P Zone @ دردشة الاعضاء VIP @ قسم الدعم الفنى والاقتراحات VIP @ قـسـم تـعـديـل [ PK2 Edit ] @ Mysro @ الــمكتبة القرانية @ قسم الصوتيات والمرئيات الإسلامية @ قسم المكتبة الإسلامية @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال IBOT @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال Sbot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال Mbot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال Sroking @ Elite & Eroad @ DreamWorld @ قـسـم سـيـرفـرات وجـايـلـدات [ Silkroad-R ] @ Maycena @ قسم الاسئلة و الاستفسارات لعمل السيرفرات الخاصة @ قـسـم الـبـيـع والـشـراء [ Silkroad-R ] @ مـنـتـدى الـسـيـرفـرات الـخـاصـة - Private SRO @ Perfection @ Ex.Silkroad R @ SroKings @ قـسـم الـتـصـامـيـم والـجـرافـيـكـس @ Other Online Games @ قـسـم S4 League @ قسم CrossFire @ قسم Conquer Online @ قـسـم بـيـع وشـراء LOL @ تـحـمـيـل ألـعـاب Pc Games @ طلبات و استفسارات و مشاكل الالعاب @ Barons Online @ (AriesOnline (Pvp @ QueenSRO Network @ مشاكل & استفسارات S4 League @ مشاكل & استفسارات CrossFire @ World's Gate @ Sun-World @ قسم Aion @ قسم Continent Of The Ninth @ قسم World Of Warcraft @ PanicSro @ الـقـسـم الاخـبـارى @ قـسـم خـاص بـمـواضـيـع الاعـتـزال والاجازات @ IceSro-R @ Kings_Silkroad @ Justice Road @ ArabianRoadOnline Network @ Devias Online @ قـسـم طـلـبـات الـفـحـص @ CrossFire Fantasy Game @ قسم هاكات CrossFire @ مشاكل & استفسارات Aion @ مشاكل & استفسارات Conquer Online @ قسم الاسئله و استفسارات للعبة League Of Legends @ legenD road @ WantedSro Online @ قسم شروحات الشخصيات والبيلدات @ قسم الشروحات و البرامج المستخدمة في عمل السيرفرات الخاصة @ Mixsro @ قـسـم الـمـسـابـقـات والألـعـاب @ قـسـم الأسـئـلـة والاسـتـفـسـارات الـمـتـعـلـقـة بـ SRO-R @ LegenD Road @ Knights War Online @ Evolution Network @ FlagSRO Network @ Perfection (PvP) Network @ قـسـم هـاكـات S4league @ منتدى المنوعات @ حــرب العصــابــات @ قــســم الادارة الــعــلــيــا @ كــأس العالــم لـلاذى @ Destructions Network @ FanTasYWorld @ مـتـجـر خـدمـات وممـيـزات الـرصـيـد الـبـنـكـي @ Smart-Sro Online @ InFusion Online @ قـسـم الأنـمـى الـعـام @ Divine Online @ قـسـم Dota @ تـقـاريـر وأخـبـار ألـعـاب الـ PC @ GameXen Network @ inferno online @ منتدى عمل السيرفرات الخاصة @ قسم الحماية والاوتوايفنت للسيرفرات الخاصه @ الأسئلة و الاستفسارات الخاصة بالـ PK2 edit @ Velestia @ Punisher Sro Online @ Atlantis Online @ ALEXNADER SRO @ Hell World Online @ ImmortalRoad @ قـسـم الـ Centerbot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال Centerbot @ Time.Sro-Online @ Revenge (PVE) Online @ مـنـتـدى Silkroad4arab || Games Online @ ركن الالعاب الاون لاين و المتصفح Online Games @ قسم دروس التصميم (مونتاج - فوتوشوب) @ قسم ادوات التصميم و ملحقاتها @ قسم المانجا @ قسم تقارير الانمي @ دورة الفوتوشوب للمبتدئين @ الشروحات العامة @ قسم طلبات التعريفات @ مـسـودة الأعـضـاء @ Creddy Online @ Alliance-sro @ Quick Road (PvP ) @ قسم الاسئله والاستفسارات لعمل الفيديو @ منتدى لعبة League Of Legends @ أخبار ومناقشات League Of Legends @ قسم بيع وشراء لعبة CrossFire @ القسم التعليمي للعبة League Of Legends @ منتدى سيرفرات [ LOL ] @ North America @ EU West @ EU Nordic & East @ صـور و فـيـديـو League Of Legends @ قسم طلبات واستفسارات البيلدات والشخصيات @ قسم تقارير المخالفات والإنذارات @ قـسـم كـشـف الـدمـج و الـتـلـغـيـم @ قسم Wolf team @ قسم Dota 2 @ قسم Dragon nest @ قسم DC Universe Online @ قسم انظمة تشغيل Windows @ Quenth Online @ Wolf team Arabic @ RealDreamSro ( PvP ) @ EmpireSRO @ Amazing Sro @ Speed-sro @ . Destructions Network @ SilkRoad E 80 China @ قـسم المــواضـيع الـشعـريه والادبـيـه @ قـسـم اخـبـار الانـمـى @ Greats-sro Online @ قـسـم الـكـومـيـكـس @ منتدى الفحص @ Srowing @ Dakupra-Online @ حرب العصابات @ قسم خاص بالاسئله والاستفسارات الخاصة بالجرافيكس @ منتدى لغات البرمجة و التطوير @ قسم شروحات لغات البرمجة و التطوير @ مناقشات لغات البرمجة و التطوير @ قسم الاسئلة و الاستفسارات الخاصه بلغات البرمجة @ استراحة البوتاتــ @ PantuSRO @ القسم التجارى الرسمي ( Vps Hosting , Diacated server,Silkroad edit ) @ Tyr Online @ RocSro @ Legend Of Silkroad @ Pioneer Gaming-Network @ Valentus - CAP 80 @ MirrorSro @ Eridanus Online Cap90 @ Fear-Sro @ Silkroad-Z Online PVE @ طـلبات الاعضـاء @ Massive-Network @ Kryptonite-Sro @ DeathRoad @ Mysro Servers @ Devils Team @ DooMSRO Network @ EROAD SRO @ Story-SRO @ Ventrue-Online @ Settlers-SRO @ Electus Online @ MarsRoad Online @ Arrow Online @ Selene @ Hermes @ OldSro Online (cap 80 ) @ Sunroad @ Eloys Online @ Sentiero-Road Online @ Steam-Sro @ Arcane Reborn Online @ Eryxonline @ Vengeance Online @ Mirage Online @ SyndiCateOnline @ Desert Sro @ NeSro Network @ قسـم الـ Android @ قســم تــطويـر المــواقع والمــنتديـــات @ قـسـمـ الـلـهــو الـخــفــي @ MegaWar Sro @ Mirror Sro @ AdvancedSRO @ OblivionSilkroad @ Arrivals_Sro @ Amphibius Online @ Royal online @ Forbidden-Sro @ vanish-sro @ Majesty Online @ Chaos Network @ قـسـم الـ srAssist Bot @ قسم الاستفسارات ومشاكل وحلول ال srAssist Bot @ Damocles Sro @ Demo Sro @ KingsRoad @ Arius 9D ch & eu @ brother sro @ DreamWorld-Online @ Poseidon-Sro @ Ph-Sro @ Jupiet-Online @ Fury Sro @ JungleSro @ Xemia Games @ invctus-sro @ Revolution Gaming Network @ DemonSro @ Aeolus @ Golden Sro @ Chaos Network @ Chaos II Online @ Fallen Soul @ Xian @ Xian @ Revira online @ قسم اللياقة البدنية @ كاس العالم للاذي 2018 @ Unix Sro @ Immortal SRO @ قـسـم الاغـانـى الـعامة [English - Arabic - Videos] @ قـسـم الـرابــ (Rap) @ أرشـيـف الـمـواضـيـع الـمـمـيـزة @ Perfection SRO @ Rev-Sro @ Egypt Sro @ قـسـم خـاص بالـ Data Base @ قـسـم PUBG Mobile @ قـسـم Fortnite @ PureSRO @ Battle-Online @ قـسـم تـحـمـيـل الأفـلام الـعـربـيـة @ قـسـم الـسـيـرفـرات الـخـاصـة الـمـجـانـى @ URBANO-SRO @ Royalty-Road Online @ Zero-Online @ Anoha 140 PVE @ Anoha 140 PVE @ Exorue 80 CH @ Pantu-SRO @ Victor SRO @ Flare Online @ Aeolian Online @ Maygen Online @ Norges Online @ Ragnis Online @ قـسـم الـ [ ST-FILTER ] @ Requer Online @ الـقـسـم الـتـجـاري لـ ISRO [خاص فقط لبيع منتجات اللعبة الاصلية] @ Dynastic online @ مـنـتـدى الـسـيـرفـيـرات الـتـركـي والـروسـي @ قـسـم سـيـرفـرات وجـايـلـدات الـسـيـرفـر الـتـركـى [TR-SRO] @ Troy @ Smyrna @ Side @ Olympos @ Teos @ Perge @ قـسـم الـبـيـع والـشـراء الـسـيـرفـر الـتـركـي [ TR-SRO ] @ قـسـم سـيـرفـرات وجـايـلـدات الـسـيـرفـر الـروسـي [ RU-SRO ] @ قـسـم الـبـيـع والـشـراء الـسـيـرفـر الـروسـى [ RU-SRO ] @ Miele Online @ Old Silkroad - ZSZC @ Paranormal @ Aquarius Online @ T-SRO online @ Glory @ Serv Game @ Roxy Online @ Enfexia Online @ Aege Online CAP 110 @ Florian Online @ SroPace Online @ Elessea Online @ Dream World @ Asona Online @ Victus-R Online @ Rexall Online @ Pirate Online @ Vela Online @ Sever Games @ ZSC ONLINE @ 4TresSro Online @ Asteria Online @ Liguard Online @ Cripple Online @ Dune Online @ Merv Online 80 @