الموقع العربي الاول للعبة Silkroad Online Silkroad-R Joymax التسجيل

الانتقال للخلف   الموقع العربي الاول للعبة Silkroad Online > الـمـنـتـدى الـعـام > بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود

بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود [ هذا القسم مخصص لمختلف المواضيع البعيدة كليا عن مجال الألعاب ]


 
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #1

noty2009
عضو متألق





• الانـتـسـاب » Nov 2008
• رقـم العـضـويـة » 42564
• المشـــاركـات » 1,618
• الـدولـة » i am alone
• الـهـوايـة »
• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
noty2009 صـاعـد

noty2009 غير متواجد حالياً


إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى noty2009

Walk 2 Remember



يا ريت الاغنيه تعجبكم

عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

the lyrics
There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.

So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.




رد مع اقتباس
إعلانات google

 


يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر)
 

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
Would you remember me? هل ستتذكرني ؟ bazoka_22 بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود 20 02-11-2009 10:03 AM




[ الساعة الآن : | بـتـوقـيـت الـقـاهـرة ]


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.