![]() |
|
|
أدوات الموضوع | انواع عرض الموضوع |
|
|
#1 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] دول اخوات وي الصور موضحة كول حجا مش محتاجة كلام |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#2 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
first one In global Will banned second one in all chat can't banned rules says if in globals will banned |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#3 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
الاول هيخد باند سبب استخدام الجلوبالز التاني مش هوعدك مستخدمش جلوبال |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#4 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
ok thx |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#5 | |||||||||||
![]()
|
اقتباس:
Are you kidding؟ Why do not ask, I wrote this Global know why then spoke and said... !! there player from this guild Insulting religion and insult my mother and father Always laws grievance people You if you were in my place A supervisor did what I did What do you do when one blasphemes religion and your mother and father!!!! I forgot to take a picture for him when he insult me and its my mistake and i hope gm to Forgive insult :(( And this information is also Traders Of guild arabarmy always come to room thifes and kill us thx 3omr and thx gm too and sry for violating laws |
|||||||||||
|
|
|
#6 | |||||||||||
![]()
|
اقتباس:
|
|||||||||||
|
|
|
#7 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
Ur Right 3shmawy2012 They are insult ma Religion also -.- They Are Never Respect other Players.. ![]() |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#8 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
طيب هتلي صور لي غلتهم بالدين و جاري التعامل ده اول حاجه يا عشماوي و تاني حجه اشتمهم في شات خاص او عام بس مش جلوبال |
||||||||||
|
|
|
#9 | |||||||||||
![]()
|
اقتباس:
But you can ask for ethically and I do not Insult one of the reason I admit I made a mistake and I hope that you will forgive me gm but they start insult me so i lost my temper and than opened Global I apologize again and will not repeat this mistake again So I ask you to forgive me this time |
|||||||||||
|
![]() |
| يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر) | |
|
|
المواضيع المتشابهه
|
||||
| الموضوع | كاتب الموضوع | المنتدى | الردود | آخر مشاركة |
| help pliz !! | Medosuez | قـسـم تـعـديـل [ PK2 Edit ] | 1 | 10-01-2014 10:36 AM |
| pliz help help fast pliz | abuatefmido | مـنـاقـشـات عـامـة حـول سيلك رود أون لايـن | 1 | 05-01-2012 08:05 PM |
| article arless dayameritel inn bend | Paunnyextella | Flora | 0 | 02-12-2010 04:45 AM |
| pliz 7ad y3brney Pliz | hema2070 | قـسـم الـبـرامـج الـمـسـاعـدة | 3 | 26-09-2010 12:45 PM |