| بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود [ هذا القسم مخصص لمختلف المواضيع البعيدة كليا عن مجال الألعاب ] |
![]() |
|
|
أدوات الموضوع | انواع عرض الموضوع |
|
|
|
|
#1 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
its_only_love عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] When the feelin' is ended There ain't no use pretendin' Don't ya worry - It's only love When your world has been shattered Ain't nothin' else matters It ain't over - It's only love And that's all - yeah When your heart has been broken Hard words have been spoken It ain't easy - but it's only love And your life ain't worth livin' And you're ready to give in Just remember - that it's only love You can live without the aggravation Ya gotta wanna win - ya gotta wanna win You keep lookin' back in desperation Over and over and over again When your world has been shattered Ain't nothin' else matters It ain't over - It's only love And if your life ain't worth livin' And you're ready to give in Just remember - that it's only love Ya - that's all Ya it ain't easy baby But it's only love - and that's all ------------------------------------------------------- one_night_love_affair عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] Youre the silent type And you caught my eye But I never thought that Id be touchin you How was I to know Id let my feelins go And that Id be yours before the night was through One night love affair Tryin to make like we dont care We were both reachin out for somethin One night love affair Pretendin it aint there Oh - and now were left with nothin When the mornin breaks We go our separate ways If the night was made for love it aint for keeps But I lose control As I watch you go All my senses say Im in this much too deep Now youre outa reach One night love affair Tryin to make like we dont care We were both reachin out for somethin One night love affair Pretendin we dont care Oh - and now were left with nothin Solo One night love affair Trying to make like we dont care We were both reachin out for somethin One night love affair Sometimes life aint fair Oh - and not were left with nothin ----------------------------------------------------------- heat_of_the_night عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] I was caught in the crossfire of a silent scream Where one mans nightmare is another mans dream Pull the covers up high and pray for the mornin light Cause youre livin alone in the heat of the night Met a man with a message from the other side Couldnt take the pressure - had to leave it behind He said its up to you You can run or you can fight - (ya thats right) Better leave it alone in the heat of the night In the heat of the night theyll be comin around Theyll be lookin for answers theyll be chasin you down In the heat of the night (where you gonna hide when it all comes down) (dont look back dont ever turn around) Had to pay the piper to call the tune Said hed be back someday - said hed be back real soon Pull the shades down low - youll know when the time is right When youre lyin alone in the heat of the night ---------------------------------------------------------------- hearts_on_fire عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] Some other time Some other place We might not 've been here Standin' face to face I just wanna tell ya Made up my mind You know I can't help the way I feel inside Oh this heart's on fire Right from the start it's been burnin' for you Oh this heart's on fire One thing honey - this heart's true The streets are empty The lights are down [ Find more Lyrics at عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] ] Ain’t nothin' movin' This side of town So come on over I ain't hard to please Oh baby - what you get ain't always what you need Oh this heart's on fire It's gettin' hotter now can't you see Oh this heart's on fire From now on babe it's gonna be you and me Risin' to my feet I can feel the heat It's tryin' to pull me under Runnin' through the night we can make it right It's comin' on like thunder Some got it good some got it bad But you're the best I ever had I never worry you're so fine From now on babe I'm gonna be by your side -------------------------------------------------------- everything_i_do_i_do_it_for_you عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you Look into your heart - you will find There's nothin' there to hide Take me as I am - take my life I would give it all - I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you There's no love - like your love And no other - could give more love There's nowhere - unless you're there All the time - all the way Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more I would fight for you - I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you ----------------------------------------------------------------- انتهى حاليا حكمل لو لقيت ردود |
||||||||||
|
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة pepopnd2010 ; 30-07-2008 الساعة 06:52 PM
|
![]() |
| يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر) | |
| أدوات الموضوع | |
| انواع عرض الموضوع | |
|
|
المواضيع المتشابهه
|
||||
| الموضوع | كاتب الموضوع | المنتدى | الردود | آخر مشاركة |
| قاموس انجليزي عربي - قاموس انجليزي عربي والترجمة فورية | ليناا عاصم | أخـبـار سـيـلك رود أون لايـن | 0 | 23-07-2012 12:58 PM |
| افضل اغاني انجليزي من 2009 ل 2012من رئي بس جمدين اوي علي فكرة مش اي كلام | أساحبي | بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود | 14 | 01-07-2012 03:08 PM |
| اغانى من اروع اغانى ميكل جكسون | ۣۜGènèraŁ~A | بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود | 6 | 21-08-2009 02:56 AM |
| اكبر مكتبة اغانى فى العالم دخلات دى جى و اغانى شعبية | kiko200562 | بـعـيـدآ عـن سـيـلـك رود | 20 | 10-05-2008 01:50 AM |