| مـنـاقـشـات عـامـة حـول سيلك رود أون لايـن [ خاص بمناقشات احوال اللعبة وعن كل شىء جديد يتم طرحه فى اللعبة مؤخراً ] |
|
|
أدوات الموضوع | انواع عرض الموضوع |
|
|
#19 | ||||||||||
![]()
|
iBotUpdaterFebruary 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM to be honest with you, I don't use the ibot myself .. I been away from the game since months and I didn't use bots other that the ibot so I'm not following with much of what you said ... -.- sorry , but I tried to do everything possible that I can do over weeks to fix the ibot properly , but still nothing so I gave up .... معني الكلام ده ! ان الراجل مش جربق البوت بنفسه و انه بعيد عن اللعبه بقاله فتره وعمل كا حاجه عشان يصلح البوت بس معرفش ! وهو استسلم ! آرائكو ؟ |
||||||||||
|
|
| يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 زائر) | |
|
|