TitO_EgY_ غير متواجد حالياً

إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى TitO_EgY_

بخصوص السيرفر كله شويه يقفل ويفتح

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

اولا - بعد الافتتاح انهارده الهاكرز مسبوش السيرفر فى حاله

ارجو ان الجى ام يحل ام الخلافات اللى بينه وبين الناس دى

ودا كلام الجى ام نفسه

HectuR

I can't connect to the Internet. I got a serious problem here. I am sending this from my phone. I would do something if i could connect. These kids are just running around saying crap. I trusted this scammer. And it is done by now.

To let everybody know. I even helped this piece of shit when he was broke. Now he comes here and telling lies. Well i don't care. But life is a circle. You will get what you have done duplicated one day. I am sure. This piece of shit got all the money before, scammed me on my 2 months web protection. Revealed my personal information, comes here and tell lies, backstabbed me before and insists to do so now. He is an awful racist as well. He is quite arrogant and has no life. He doesn't understand the difference between a male and a man. Even in big wars there are rules. If he thinks he won, then he misunderstood the life law. Anybody can betray a friend, its accessible and easy. Only men will understand the rival rules.

I understand that ppl here are impatient. But i got nothing to do without connection.

See ya all later on.

توقيع TitO_EgY_ :
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

رد مع اقتباس
إعلانات google